Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life

It's kinda getting in the way of things. There's a lot of things going on with me right now and I tend to push a lot of things out when I get into these situations. Ugh.

Thank GOD for my best friend Katherineeeee. & of course, my brother Justinnnnn. I couldn't be getting through all this without them.

Anyways, back to the point of this blog...

My hair growing thing thing is working, I think. I've been slacking on my biotin -___- but I'm starting to reign it in and take more. You can take one pill up to five times a day, so y'all know I'm maxing out. Hahaha. I have to do a mayonnaise treatment on my hair on Tuesday. I need this hair to grow! & I need my hair to get healthier from where I bleached it like a month ago. It looked totally awesome, but my hair was soooo unhealthy because of it. Rambling over... lol.

I also got this workout idea off pinterest and put it on my white board by my door to remind myself to do it. Do you think I've done it? No. So frustrated with myself for that.. but I'll start doing it soon. I also put on my white board to do my homework...and of course I haven't started that either. I really need to get on the ball with these things. I'm so disappointed in myself. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm done rambling and going on about nothing. Just..to whoever actually reads this, could you pray for me? I certainly need it. I have too much going on for me to try and handle it on my own.

- Taylor.

3 comments:

  1. I love you! everything will be fineeeee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooooow! Idk how to comment back to you on this lol I guess I just say it and it goes to you haha idk!!

    ReplyDelete