Sunday, October 7, 2012

Uh...

I'm pretty sure I got this blog so I would actually keep up with it annnnd I haven't. I posted five times in like a week then where have I been for almost a month? I haven't been doing anything special. In fact, I haven't been doing much but going to school or sitting on my ass... I have even been slacking on my freaking Biotin (but I'm back on my kick) and I started The South Beach Diet and then failed in the first two weeks already, buuuuut I'll be back on it eventually. I really need to remind myself to do this everyday. Keep up with it or something. I have to document how much my hair has grown in about a week or so... but hopefully I'll be back before then. I'm looking at almost 400 page views though.. that's kinda awesome. :)

Anyways, love y'all.

-Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment