Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I wish I wasn't such a lame...

Today is a good day. I woke up early enough to get decent for class this morning so I guess that's a step in the right direction! Class went well, both of them. Allison is staying the night so yayyy for girls night! & I'm gonna talk Jakeel into coming over. So today is gonna continue to be a good day :)

So it's been a month since I started my Biotin and I'm glad to be able to see some progress! And my nails have been growing too so they'll be back to being healthy in no time! Today is just a good day!

Y'all looooooook at my hair!! :) :) :) Okay, no but really...... when my hair gets like to the little horse, I'll be happy...but when it's past my boobies I'll be ECSTATIC!


Sooooo, yeah. I'm gonna stop being lame now and go on about the rest of my day. Y'all be good now, ya hear!?

-Tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment