Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grow hair, GROW!


Okay, so I'm dying to have my hair grown. I'm practically begging it to grow. I started this tradition of chopping my hair off every August before school started when I was like 8 years old, right? Well, I thought I outgrew that phase by high school, but turns out I was wrong. I did it junior year, and kind of senior year too but then I was like "NO! I need my hair long for senior prom!" Well, it was long allllllll the way till my freshman year of college and I was certain that I wouldn't want to cut my hair short anymore but then the unthinkable happened....my best friend Lisa cut her hair off. Like 14 inches just gone. I thought I would never see the day. So naturally my mind said "If Lisa can do it, why can't you? You've done it before. Do it." So what did I do? I chopped my hair off last October. Then what did I do right after Christmas? CHOPPED OFF MORE! Like as if it wasn't short enough, I went and got a short stacked bob. Needless to say, it's taken forever for my hair to get to where it is now. But now I've decided that it's been too long already that I am just getting impatient with it. So, I'm taking matters into my own hands. I did a mayonnaise treatment on my hair this afternoon and I've bought a bottle of Biotin to start taking those too. I'm gonna document my hair growth on here so I can see how long it's getting in any given amount of time.

Next Tuesday I'll need to do another mayo treatment. I guess this is my reminder!

Day 1 of this journey (excuse my ridiculous lighting & the no makeup, looking terrible thing I got going on here):

We'll see how this thing goes! Stick along for the journey & all that it entails.

Peace out girl (& boy) scouts! :)

- Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment