Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ohhh today..

has SUCKED. It started out decent. I had a good couple hours of just laying around and doing nothing. I enjoyed that. Then I decide to go look for some jobs because ya girl is B R O K E. So here I am with the initiative I need and I'm really having a good day and happy for once & what do you know...the power steering just completely goes out in my car WHILE I'm driving. I can't call anyone till I get to Walmart because actually turning the wheel of my car became a workout. Ugh. You wanna talk about frustrated? Pick me. So I had to have my boyfriend come pick me up and take me home which was really outta the way for him but he's so precious that he did it for me anyways :) I love him. Sooooo, yeah. I'm not only out of a job now, but I'm out of a car. So there goes my happy happy attitude! Oh well! While I was waiting on Michael to come get me at Walmart I just went shopping. I got like $66 worth of stuff from makeup to toothpaste to deodorant to nail polish. Like, what? I'm so random. Okay, I'm done rambling. K byeeeee.

- Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment